Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Stir fried lotus

This one time when I was at my sister's house (Queen L) for dinner, she made stir fried lotus for dinner.  I didn't know what was a lotus until I ate it.  I like it very much because of the taste and the texture.  So, thank you sister for dinner.

Ingredients:
Serving 2
-1/2 lbs pork thinly slice
-about 2 oz ginger thinly slice (shredded)
-2 cloves garlic thinly slice
-about 12 to 16 oz lotus slice and let it sit in water
-1/2 Tsp salt
-1/2 Tsp sugar

Instruction:

A wok on high heat, add in cooking oil, garlic, pinch of salt to bring out the flavor and stir for 20 seconds.  Add in pork, ginger, salt, sugar and stir until the pork is cooked.  Give the lotus a quick drain then add it in the wok and stir for about 3 to 5 minutes until cooked.

Happy eating!

2 comments:

ickyBINKY said...

I haven't made this dish in so long. It looks so yummy.

ickyBINKY said...

And you're welcome! Anytime you want some Chinese fusion, stop on by.