Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Crab in 2 ways



Well, crab was on sale for $3.69 at my local Asian store.  I took the liberty to buy 2, one for me and one for my wife.  So I decided to cook it 2 different ways: I steamed one to keep that true flavor of it.  For the other, I wanted to go with the Asian tradition.  That was to stir fried with 2 main ingredients (ginger and oyster sauce) and along with other components.

Ingredient for Ginger and Oyster sauce:
-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
-1 green bell pepper
-1/2 red onion
-3 stems of green onion
-1/4 to 1/2 cups of ginger (julienne)
-seasons with salt, sugar, black pepper, and oyster sauce

Ingredient for cilantro lime sauce
-cilantro leaves
-1/2 lime
-sugar
-fish sauce
Credit to my sister for Cilantro lime sauce.  You can use this sauce with steamed crab.







No comments: